Terms of Service
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version supersedes. Date of Last Revision: February 25, 2018
Minalyze cannot be held liable towards any damage, as a result of interpretations, conclusions or decisions made based on any data, visualization, presentation or downloaded data from the Minalogger platform. No liability can be claimed with regard to server downtime or server failures. Minalyze cannot guarantee the validity and accuracy of the data and its sources and the data should always be regarded as indicative. The Minalogger software is offered as a service and come with no warranty. The software and servers should thus be regarded as is and no claims whatsoever can be made in terms of warranty or damage.
Minalyze owns all and any intellectual property with regard to the Minalogger software that is not a third party licensed library or software. Minalyze owns the brand “Minalyze”, “Minalogger” and any graphical representation of the name and logo. Logos and names of other organizations, companies or persons is the property of the respective owners and should be treated with respect.
Registration and Account Security
Minalogger users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on Minalogger, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Company or Project you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
If you select a username or similar identifier for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).